Title Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teardrops On My Guitar [Fan Fic]

3 posters

Go down

Teardrops On My Guitar [Fan Fic] Empty Teardrops On My Guitar [Fan Fic]

Post  xoAylin Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:26 pm

Chapter One

“And that concludes our lesson on molecular bonding” Mr Lugo the 12th grade science teacher said to his class as he began earasing the board.

Julia Williams was sitting at her desk looking as if she was about to fall asleep from her teachers boring lesson. She was a good honor roll student, but since it was Julia’s senior year she pretty much lacked concentration for anything but graduating, which was months away. She pulled out her compact mirror and made sure her curly brown hair wasn’t frizzing or anything.

*riiiiing*

“Finally its lunch time” Courtney, Julia’s friend said to her as they both grabbed their books and headed out the door.

Courtney had long brown hair with blonde highlights and side bangs, she had hazel eyes just like Julia and had been Julias best friend since they were toddlers.

The girls walked to their lockers, where Julia was met by her boyfriend Joe.

“Hey pretty girl” Joe said as he gave Julia a quick kiss. They had only been going out for 2 months but since Joe had known Julia forever because of their parents friendships, Joe knew she was everything he wanted, and that she was the one.

“Hi, ready to go to lunch? Julia asked as she closed her locker

Joe nodded and they walked down the stairs to the cafeteria where they spotted Sarah, Julia’s other best friend. Sarah was sitting at a lunch table by herself. She was twirling pieces of her long blonde hair, as she looked over at the table across from hers which Nick was sitting at...with the popular girls.

“Hey Sarah” Julia said as she took a seat next to her, whats wrong?”

“Oh um nothing” Sarah mumbled as she looked down at her untouched lunch

“I’ve known you for how many years, you cant possibly think im gonna buy the oh nothing lie” Courtney said

“Yeah just tell us whats wrong” Julia said

“Really its nothing” Sarah said in an annoyed tone, she took a small sip of her pepsi and continued staring at the popular girls as they giggled and flirted with Nick.
xoAylin
xoAylin

Back to top Go down

Teardrops On My Guitar [Fan Fic] Empty Re: Teardrops On My Guitar [Fan Fic]

Post  Admin Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:27 pm

YAY YAY YAY!
i love this story!=)

ill get my BFF to comment it tomorrow=)

cuz she left right now!
BUT YAY!
i <33 this story=)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://teenscene.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xoAylin Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:56 pm

lol yay
xoAylin
xoAylin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:13 pm

lol.
shes leaving my house right now//
hopefully she'll b on soon=)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://teenscene.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xoAylin Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:00 pm

okey dokes well then i'll post chapter 2

Chapter two

Lunchtime went on with Julia and Joe talking, Courtney texting her boyfriend Chad who was at home with the flu, and Sarah being quiet. When lunch was over everyone got up from the table and headed off to their classes, Sarah took her time as she threw away her trash and began walking towards the staircase.

“Hey buddy” a voice behind her said, Sarah turned around and saw it was Nick

“Hi Nick” Sarah said sadly

“So nobody got mad that I didnt eat lunch at your table right?” Nick asked as they walked upstairs

“No, but why did you eat with the popular girls anyways?” Sarah asked

“They asked me too, and their really nice” Nick said

“Yeah nice” Sarah said sarcastically

“Well id better go to class bye” Sarah said quickly as she walked away from Nick, leaving him curious as to why she was acting like this. They had been friends for years, why was she acting weird now?

When school was over, Sarah waited outside for Julie, Courtney and Chey.

Chey was another good friend of Sarah’s and since she was 15 like Sarah, she felt Chey understood her more than Julie and Courtney did often.

“Hey Sarah still bumming out over you know who cause its pretty obvious” Chey asked

“If its that obvious as to why Im sad, how come Nick cant realize it? Or Julia or anyone else but you?” Sarah sighed

“Because Nicks a guy, so hes completely oblivious to everything, and Julia and Courtney are in their own little world with their boyfriends now to notice, but luckily you have me your awesome friend” Chey joked

“Ha yeah..oh I just remembered I forgot my cell phone in my locker I’ll be right back” Sarah said as she headed back inside the school, she walked down the hall to her locker, opened it and got out her phone while she was heading down the hall she saw a flyer, she looked up at it and read it out loud

“School talent show Friday September 27th at 5pm, no auditions required”

Sarah continued walking when she heard giggling, she turned around and saw the popular girls all over Nick.

“Ha Nicky your so funny” Becka said with a high pitched laugh

The popular girls, otherwise known as the Clique basically ruled the school. The clique consisted of 17 year old Heather Walsh, your typically girly girl who used her looks to her advantage to get what she wants. 16 year old Alana Smith who basically followed Heathers every move and idolized her. 16 year old Mandy Johnson, who helped Abi Rells scheme new drama for the school, and last but not least Becka Rodrigez. 15 year old Becka was the leader of the group even though she was the youngest. She always got want she wanted and doesn’t care who gets hurt in the process, she had total control over everyone in the school, and was known as the queen bee kinda like the movie mean girls.

“So Nicky, we should go on a date sometime...say Saturday?” Becka asked

“Oh um, yeah that sounds cool” Nick said

Sarah who was watching this, dropped her phone from shock of Nicks response causing the group to look at her.

“Take a picture hun it will last longer” Heather said with an attitude to Sarah

“Sor-ry” Sarah mumbled as she grabbed her phone and ran out of the school

At The Jonas home [fyi in Jersey, and the boys aren’t famous just thought id clear that up]

“So what should do you want to do?” Joe asked Julia who was sitting on the couch

“Hmm seeing as this is Kevins week home from college how about we all go see a movie together? Kinda like old times before he went off to school to become a music teacher” Julia replied

“Yeah sounds great, hes at Aimees house now but I’ll give him a call” Joe said as he pulled out his phone

“Oh and tell him to bring Aimee” Julia said

Aimee was Kevins girlfriend, they had been going out for the past 2 years. Kevin met her his junior year of high school in Chemistry class. Ironic huh? Kevin loved her kindness towards others, and her wonderful smile, which is why when he got accepted to Juliard to study music he couldn’t possibly break up with Aimee, so they have been keeping their relationship going, even with his crazy school schedule and Aimees working schedule.

“Hey Kev, we’re gonna go to the movies wanna come?” Joe asked

“Cool and bring Aimee, okay bye” Joe said as he shut his phone

“He said sure, now we just gotta decide on what movie to see, I say scary cause seeing your face during scary movies is priceless” Joe said
xoAylin
xoAylin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeIsMine Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:18 am

yay this sroty rocks...i love it lol =] ...post more Wink
JoeIsMine
JoeIsMine

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeIsMine Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:19 am

story** lol (i spelled it wrong)
JoeIsMine
JoeIsMine

Back to top Go down

Post  xoAylin Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:49 pm

thanks Very Happy
Chapter 3

[Sarah’s house]

“Okay Sarah you’ve been quiet the entire walk home from school, so spit it out what did you see inside the school?” Chey asked as sat on Sarah’s bed and took a sip of her water bottle.

Sarah took a deep breath “I saw Becka asking Nick on a date...and Nick agreeing”

Chey spit out the water and coughed “Becka? Becka Rodriguez as in the slutty leader of the clique?”

Sarah nodded

“Ew why?” Chey asked

“Because shes pretty and gets everything she wants, and I heard some rumors about Nick liking her” Sarah said

Sarah began pacing in her room, “I just don’t understand I mean Nick and I have been best friends since kindergarten if he liked Becka why wouldn’t he just tell me, I mean best friends tell each other who they like”

“If thats true that why haven’t you told him you like him?” Chey asked

Sarah was speechless

[At the movies]

“You are never picking the movies again Aimee” Julia said as the group exited the theater

“Hey how was I supposed to know the new saw movie would be so bloody and gross? Aimee said

Julia felt her phone vibrating she checked it and saw it was Sarah calling

“Hey whats up?” Julia said into her phone, Joe was giving her a look to try to figure out who was on the phone, so Julia mouthed Sarah and he nodded

“You know how the talent shows this Friday?” Sarah said

“Um yeah why?”

“I think we should be in it, you can put together a dance routine, since your such a good dancer and I’ll sing and play the guitar” Sarah said

“You have stage fright why would you want to perform?

“Exactly which is why I need to be on stage with me while im singing, if your dancing It will keep the eyes off of me so I wont be nervous, and I cant tell you why I want to sing”

“If you don’t tell me then I wont agree to perform with you”

“I cant tell you, cause even though you’re my best friend you have a big mouth, so you’ll blab it to your Joe whos another big mouth and then it would be bad” Sarah said

“You do have a point Joe and I do have big mouths” Julia laughed

“Hey!” Joe said

“Okay well I’ll respect your choice not to tell me why” Julia said

“Thanks, I gotta go Cheys over and we’re gonna start out homework” Sarah said

Julia said bye and hung up.

“What did she say?” Aimee asked

“She wants to sing for the talent show but she wants me to dance too so people wont be watching her” Julia said as she put her phone in her purse

“Why does she want to sing?” Kevin asked

“No clue, but I guess we’re going to find out at the show” Julia said

“You know its tomorrow right?” Joe asked

“Oh snap it is” Julia said
xoAylin
xoAylin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: