Title Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Town Girls [Fan Fic]

2 posters

Go down

Small Town Girls [Fan Fic] Empty Small Town Girls [Fan Fic]

Post  xoAylin Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:29 pm

In this story, Aimee is 19,Lanie is 18, & Haley is 15 idk if i mentioned it in the story so yeah lol

Chapter One

“Heres you are, have a nice day” Aimee said as she handed a man his bill for his meal.

The man put some cash on the table, and left a small tip for Aimee. She gave a fake smile to the man, and when he left she checked how much he gave her.

“2 buck?! What kind of tip is 2 dollars? I am never going to be able to quit this job and go to college with these lousy tips!” Aimee moaned to her friends/co workers Lanie and Haley.

“I’ve been waitresses for what 2 years now? You two have only been here for a year, I feel like we’re never going to get out of this small town in Minnesota” Aimee said as she took off her apron and sat down next to Lanie and Haley who were on their break.

“This puddings really good today” Haley said as she took a spoonful of her chocolate pudding

Lanie and Aimee both sighed, they knew Haley was random, and half the time she wasn’t listening because she was in her own little world, but thats what they loved about her.

“I think she’s more random now then when we first met” Lanie joked

*Flashback to last year*

“Aimee, I noticed you’ve been a little overworked, so I decided to hire two more girls” Chad the manager of the diner said

The bell above the front entrance jingled and two girls walked inside, and over to Chad.

“Good morning ladies, Id like to you meet Aimee, Aimee this is Lanie and Haley” Chad said

“Nice to meet you both” Aimee said happily, she was excited that she finally wasn’t the only teen waitress in the diner anymore.

Lanie and Haley smiled and shook Aimees hand.

“So girls, seeing as its almost Christmas..and business isn’t busy at the moment how about you start decorating the diner up?” Chad asked

“Sure” the girls said, Chad pulled out a huge box with Christmas decorations and handed it to Aimee.

“I’ll be back in a bit, I just have to go check on our food inventory” Chad said as he headed into the back of the diner.

Haley noticed a jukebox in the corner and immediately turned it on to the chipmunks Christmas carol, and began singing it just like the chipmunks do in the song. Lanie and Aimee began cracking up, and soon joined in too. Within an hour the girls were all bonding and singing as if they had been friends forever.
xoAylin
xoAylin

Back to top Go down

Small Town Girls [Fan Fic] Empty Re: Small Town Girls [Fan Fic]

Post  Admin Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:33 pm

i seriously LOVE ur stories Aylin=)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://teenscene.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xoAylin Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:43 pm

aw thanks Mandy
xoAylin
xoAylin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:44 pm

lol.
ur welcome=)

did u update this story on JBF?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://teenscene.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xoAylin Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:49 pm

no cause the site wasnt letting me on today, till like 9 somthing then i was like hm its too late for me to write anything now
xoAylin
xoAylin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:49 pm

ohhh.
Phew!
at least i didnt miss anything.
lol
Admin
Admin
Admin