Bad Girl Gone Good

Go down

Bad Girl Gone Good

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:12 pm

I post this on jonasbrothersfan.com
but i figured I'd post it here too, since there's nothing else.

------------------Preview---------------

I didn't think I had anything to live for. It didn't seem like anyone understood the pain and suffering that I went through. Everyday. And every night, I would cry myself to sleep. My parents were divorcing and I think it's all my fault.I was an only child.
My parents would always argue about me. My father would tell my mother that I needed help. My mother would tell him that I was just going through a phase , even though everyone knew that it wasn't just a phase. It was a part of me. I'm thinking she just didn't want to admit that he was right.
But I can't help it. My life has been falling apart, right in front of me.
Little did I know, that when 3 certain friends came along that my life would be completely different...so different that I didn't even know who I was anymore.....
Admin
Admin

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://teenscene.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad Girl Gone Good

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:12 pm

----------- Chapter 1--Taylor's POV-----------
----------[Family Volcanic Eruption]---------

"Taylor, come downstairs. Your father and I need to talk to you."
Those were the monsters that are said to be my parents. I trudged downstairs in my pajamas and slippers, with my hair in a messy bun, and my bangs in my eyes.[Taylor if u dont have bangs..uhh just pretend u do.lol]As soon as I walked into the kitchen, I sat in the chair across from my parents. They had troubled looks on their faces, so I knew for a fact that I wasn't going to find pleasure in whatever was gonna come out of their mouths.
"Um,Sweetheart, your father and I are worried about you." my mother said.
I knew my mom and dad were worried. It seemed like everyone was worried about me. But even though they were worried, they didn't really care.
"Yeah, and?" I asked rudely. They looked at me and then looked at each other. My mother raised her eyebrow. My father cleared his throat.
"Taylor, do not speak to you mother that way." he told me.
I looked into his eyes. " I only talk like that to her because she gave me a reason to speak like that to her."
My parents ignored that last statement, which pretty much annoyed me, and went to what they were trying to tell me from the beginning.
" We have decided to send you to a place in LA this summer." my mother said. She continued quickly, before I had a chance to snap back at her."It's more like a 7-week program and your father and I are hoping that maybe it can help you...."
"And WHY are you doing this to me?" I asked, with tears forming in my eyes. Was I that bad that they didn't even want me around for the summer? Way to make me feel unloved! I can't let them see me cry. I took all of my sadness and turned it into anger.
"Because it will help you." my father simply responded.
"And why do you want to help me?" I asked, cluelessly.
"Because we love you." replied my parents.
"Oh Puh-lease!" I said. "You don't love me! You don't even love each other."
My parents' eyes grew wide at my response. I guess my parents weren't really expecting that from me.
"Taylor, what are you talking about?" asked my mother.
"What do you mean what am I talking about?" I asked them." Isn't that why you guys are divorcing? Oh no wait! You guys are divorcing because of me, right?"
"No , not at all." my father chuckled. "You should have told us from the very beginning that you felt this way..."
"I did." I responded coldly. My father's smile quickly faded. " I DID tell you how I felt. I told mom two nights ago but she just told me to go finish my homework and let her finish watching her stupid soap opera!" My mother looked down. I looked at my father. " And I was trying to tell you but you're never around anymore! Ever since you got that stupid job in CarpenCity [made up a name] you never have time to talk to me or mom anymore."
"I'm sorry." my father said.
"Sure you are." I said sarcastically. " I bet if I would have told you how I felt you wouldn't care anyway."
Just then we heard a knock on the door. I looked back at my parents, shook my head, and went to answer the door. Standing there was a beautiful lady in a very expensive dress.
"Who the heck are you?" I asked.
"I'm Marissa. I'm here to see your father." she said smiling.
I smiled too. "Oh right now is not a good time. You see, my father and my mother are kinda arguing with me now. So maybe you can come back later!" i said sarcastically.
She gasped. "Your mother came back from the dead?"
WTH? "Uhm.No. She's right in the kitchen."
She smiled and shook her head. "Your father told me you might still be in denial."
Oh no she didn't. " Ok lady. I have no clue what the heck you're talking about so please just leave, 'cause i'm kinda in the middle of something." I said, as i started to shut the door on this crazy woman.
She held it open." Wait. no . Your father and I had reservations for La Mela and time's a wasting."
"Ughhhh!" I moaned and slammed the door shut.
I walked into the kitchen. I took an apple from the fruit bowl and started to walk up to my room.
" Who was at the door sweetheart?" asked my father , eating some cashews. [haha , cashews]
" Please don't call me that. Oh and it was your girlfriend." I said smirking and walked upstairs.
I heard my parents arguing from my room.
"Girlfriend? Geez Robert we haven't even signed the divorce papers yet and your already spending some quality time with another woman!" my mother yelled. I kinda felt bad for her at that point. But then I stopped. I wasn't the type to feel bad for anyone.
"Honey I can explain..." my father started, with that typical stupid guy response.
"I actually thought we could have worked this all out, for Taylor's sake, but I guess not." she said , as she grabbed her jacket off the hook and walked outside.
There Marissa stood waiting. My mom walked up to her and said, " I hope you have fun with my lying, stinking, cheating, hurting, ex-husband." After that , she walked down the stairs, into her car, and drove off to only God knows where.
My father walked outside and up to Marissa. He was about to apologize but then Marissa went berserk and screamed, " SHES ALIVEEEE!" and ran down the streets in mental terror.
My dad sat down and put his head in his hands. "What have I done?"
"Too much." I said walking right past him with a backpack in my hands.
"And where do you think you're going missy." My dad called out to me.
I had already walked across the street. I spun around and yelled, "I'm sleeping over Emely's house. She's more supportive than you will ever be."
And with that, I walked into the sunlight...
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:34 pm

Does anyone want more of this?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeIsMine on Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:27 pm

I DO!
It was good! lol
Post more like now! Wink
JoeIsMine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:28 am

thank you JoBrina=)=P
i'll post more soon ... like when i get home.lol
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeIsMine on Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:34 pm

Why aren't u posting more....ur kinda behind on this....i want more...it was good....it must go onn...lol
JoeIsMine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:10 pm

ok.i'll post some more right now.

but its really short.
cuz i dont feel like typing it right now.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeIsMine on Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:15 pm

okayyy Yayyyy -dances- bounce
JoeIsMine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:18 pm

Chapter 2
Taylor's POV
[Friend to Friend Confrontation]

Halfway through my walk to Emely's house, I realized something. What if Emely has somewhere to go or something to do? Maybe I should have called to worn her that I'd be coming. But it's just a little to late for that now.

As soon as I saw Emely’s little white house I started running. I came up to the door, all out of breath and knocked twice. To my satisfaction, Emely opened the door. She looked down at my bags.
“Your mom and dad had another fight?” she asked, taking my bag for me and walking up the stairs. “Rate it.”
I followed her. “ 10 out of 10. My mother found out about his new little girlfriend…” I started.
“Oh my gosh! That’s horrible!” she said sympathetically.
“Yeah, for the first time in my life, I actually thought about feeling sorry for my mom . Turns out, his girlfriend was a total bimbo too.”
“Woah! Your dad stooped down that low?” We finally reached her room. She got into her bed and I got into my sleeping bag. It was around 10:30 and Emely’s parents had very strict rules…one being 10:30 is bedtime.
We talked about some stuff. But it was pretty much just me telling Emely what happened during that argument. Afterwards, we just lay there in silence, until Emely spoke up.
“ Hey Taylor?” asked Emely.
“Yeah?” I replied.
“Do you think the “time” your dad spent in “ Carpencity” was just another way of saying “honey, I’m going out with my girlfriend?”
“I Don’t THINK Emely, I KNOW.” I replied and with that we both shut our eyes and went to sleep.

i still have more to write but i'm just wondering if u guys want me to continue this.
and that was small
but it wa sjust to refresh ur memory=)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeIsMine on Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:23 pm

YES I DOOOO
please post more Very Happy
JoeIsMine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:32 pm

lol.
i MIGHT post more l8r.
if i finish my hw.

but in the meantime.go on the chatbox silly!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeIsMine on Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:11 pm

yay...if not today def. post more tomorrow =]]]]
JoeIsMine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:52 pm

i'll try
but i have stupid soccer practice tomorrow
=(

maybe on the weekend=)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeIsMine on Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:57 pm

=[ okay...but i'll be waitingggg lol
JoeIsMine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:05 pm

yes yes i kno.
or i could just bring in the book that i write all my fan fics in to school=)
lol

cuz i have the chapter there.

=P
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeIsMine on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:19 pm

then like omg...do taht...gosh duh
JoeIsMine

View user profile